TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Eligibility Criteria 2019 Check Details Rs 3016/- :- Government of Telangana with a view to support and mitigate the hardship faced by the educated unemployed youth promised to implement a scheme called Telangana TS Nirudyoga Bruthi of Rs 3016 from April 2019 (Assistance to unemployed youth) with specific guidelines.
The scheme is aimed to achieve its goal of providing employment to unemployed by upgrading skills.
As Every One Know Last Year the Andhra Pradesh State also Started their Scheme is AP Mukhya Manthri Scheme that has Started well and Going Good. As of Now the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme that will be Soon Started from this Year 2019 April.
- Individuals who are unemployed and financially weak can apply Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi.
- Only the aspirants who meet the specified criteria as per the government rules only eligible to register details
- Aspirants who completed Degree, Diploma and unemployed are eligible for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 22 years and maximum age limit should be 35 years. …
For example, if any candidate is 21 years old then they can apply once after they got 22 years.
- Candidates who are from BPL Below Poverty Line with white ration Card.
- Which Districts will Cover Under TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
The Unemployment candidates who are from following districts are benefited for this scheme such as Adilabad, Bhadradri, Kothagudem, Hyderabad, Jagtial, Jangaon, Jayashankar, Bhupalapally, Jogulamba, Gadwal, Kamareddy, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kumarambheem, Asifabad, Mahabubabad, Mancherial, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Medchal, Malkajgiri, Nagarkurnool, Nirmal, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Peddapalli, Rajanna, Sircilla, Ranga Reddy, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Suryapet, Vikarabad, Warangal, Bhongir, Wanaparthy,
“The candidates who are willing to get Telangana TS Nirudyoga Bruthi they need to take Employment card”
Important Documents Needed for Applying Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi
- Educational Certificates (SSC/ Inter/ Degree or ITI/ Diploma or More)
- Cast Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Valid ID Proofs (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card)